The American Chemistry Council (ACC) is the primary trade association for the U.S. Chemical Industry. As such, Novus works toward fulfilling its vision to help feed the world affordable, wholesome food, and achieve a higher quality of life within the guidelines the American Chemistry Council’s Responsible Care® Program sets forth.
To implement our vision, we strive to:
- Develop solutions towards the responsible production of food benefiting today and subsequent generations.
- Provide commercial solutions that promote reduced waste, and the reuse and/or recycle of our natural resources.
The ACC has implemented an initiative to improve Environment, Health, Safety and Security (EHSS) and Novus considers it a priority for EHSS programs at all our facilities to go above and beyond industry regulations. This is the Novus commitment which extends beyond social obligations or regulations.
Our commitment is to:
- Empower our employees with Responsible Care training so we have a shared sense of commitment to responsible behavior and business practices.
- Communicate in a manner that is fair, honest and open, providing information which is practical and applicable to each stakeholder’s function.
- Support and promote the development of responsible laws, regulations and voluntary standards that protect our community, workplace and environment.
- Provide solutions which enable customers to meet regulatory challenges in their operations, and achieve profitable and responsible business solutions.
- Set objectives and targets for the continuous improvement of our organization.
- Conduct ongoing reviews to measure and report on performance.