There are jobs - and then there are careers!
With nearly 800
employees and offices worldwide we believe that team and cross-functional work
is instrumental in order to bring people with different expertise, experiences
and ideas together to solve a problem, explore a potential solution and reach
the same goal.
Here at Novus, we are all dedicated to the same goal – to help our customers feed the world. It gives us
each a purpose to what we do every day!
Sound appealing? Come join us!
Novus employees make a difference!
View Open Positions
The senior leadership team developed the Novus Management System to allow employees with diverse ways of thinking from different functional disciplines to work together effectively.
Within this framework, all employees are empowered to contribute to our strategy.
It is a part of the strategy. Novus’s customers are facing ongoing challenges to produce safe, affordable food with the least possible insult to the environment. As a partner, Novus must provide solutions which not only solve customer pains, but do so sustainably.
Learn more about Sustainability and the connection to Engaged and Empowered Employees here
International values our exceptional employees and offers a robust, market
competitive benefits package across all the countries in which we
operate. In addition to the benefits offered, we are committed to helping
our employees lead a healthy lifestyle by offering a comprehensive wellness
program to meet their diverse needs, including those that promote physical,
financial, social and emotional well-being.
We believe that
delivering in these areas has a strong, positive impact on employee engagement,
helping drive the organization to deliver on its long-term vision, mission and
Abishek Shingote, Manager, Methionine Marketing
“For me, the best part of working at Novus International is learning from my experienced colleagues, managers and executives within the company. I am surrounded by individuals who are passionate about making a difference in the North America livestock industry, which makes my job very fulfilling. I’ve been provided opportunities to improve business and cognitive skills at Novus and have been fortunate to be afforded avenues of growth through my career here.”
Take a look at the video highlighting the last 25 years at Novus.
Learn more about our history and how we became Novus International here!
Sr. IT Specialist - Enterprise Systems Optimization department, St. Charles, MO, USA
Novus is seeking a qualified candidate for a Sr. IT Specialist role.
The Sr. IT Specialist is responsible for planning, configuring, maintaining, and monitoring both physical and virtual server systems. The server administrator will also be responsible for maintaining Active Directory, patch management, AV/security practices, and backup/disaster recovery. The server administrator will perform these duties with industry standard best practices while providing optimal availability and performance of said systems.
· Configure, monitor, and maintain both physical and virtual server environments.
· Planning, designing, and directing server systems operations.
· Analyze and evaluate customer trends/needs and make recommendations based on these observations
· Perform server administration duties including server access, drive and folder access, AD changes, GPO changes, and drive mappings.
· Administer server data backups, system recovery, patch management, system updates, and certificate services
· Review and make recommendations on hybrid cloud environment
· Maintain platform and procedural documentation
· Ensure business continuity through backups, system redundancy, and support contract monitoring.
· Assist IT Infrastructure Manager in the development of strategic planning initiatives related to server activities.
Desired Skills and Experience
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent
· 4-7 years of server administration experience
· Thorough knowledge of Veeam backup software
· Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Server OS (Server 2012 R2, 2016)
· Thorough knowledge of VMware
· Advanced knowledge of Hyper-V
· Experience with O365 environments and Azure Active Directory
· Experience with hybrid (cloud and on-prem) environments
· Linux administrator experience a plus
· Excellent troubleshooting skills
· Forward thinking and ability to adapt to evolving technology
· Good written and oral communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with management
· Must be driven and be able to operate independently and think critically.
· Ability to be on-call and work after hours
· Ability to travel up to 15% with international travel expected