Novus International introduces the Scale Up™ program to help swine producers deliver on their specific business goals. Each stage of a pig’s life comes with its challenges, and swine producers have the task of meeting those challenges head-on to support the optimal health and welfare of the pig.
Created to meet the demands of today’s swine producer, this program delivers science-based nutrition solutions to optimize production at every stage of a pig’s life, helping each animal meets its genetic potential.
Whether the focus is increasing the kilograms of meat produced, extending sow productivity, improving piglet mortality and uniformity, or raising grow-finish profitability, the Scale Up™ program takes a comprehensive view of production systems and each life stage to identify opportunities.
The Scale Up™ program:
- Is backed by XpertLink, an extensive network of leading industry experts, covering topics from nutrition, management, health, feed manufacturing, and meat quality
- Encompasses a comprehensive view of production systems and each life stage to identify opportunities to optimize efficiency and profitability.
- Results in more kilograms of meat per inventoried sow with fewer resources while optimizing animal health and welfare.
The program delivers on your specific goals at each stage of life:
- Maximizes reproductive performance.
- Improves piglet survivability.
- Optimizes grow-finish profitability.